
This French Pinot marks a departure from Redwood Creek’s typical California line-up. Using grapes from the famed Languedoc-Roussillon region, winemakers created a medium-bodied Pinot Noir with aromas of cherries and strawberries.
Rain followed by warm days in the south of France brought fresh fruit aromas and full flavors into the wine. A cherry palate with a velvety smooth finish. We like it with a zesty red pasta or grilled chicken.
In my own words, I would describe it as fruit forward and very easy to drink; there is in fact a subtle taste and smell of strawberries.
The price was under 10 dollars for this bottle; I will have to pick up several more of these to drink with friends and for many a night that I am w/out my wonderful fiance, Chay (don't ever say I never made a shout out to you on my blog).
No comments:
Post a Comment